Rothco Ambidextrous Shoulder Holster
Packed with features, the Rothco Ambidextrous Shoulder Holster is ideal for those who conceal carry. It is constructed durable from 600 denier polyester for long life. It features a pistol holster opposite 2 magazine clip pouches. There are 2 side release buckles on each side that allow the wearer to swap the positions of the holster and magazine pouches for a left-handed or right-handed draw. The 4 adjustable shoulder straps and a padded back maximum comfort and fit for all day wear. For additional comfort, each side features a hook and loop strap that attaches to the wearer's belt, keeping the holster in place while on duty or out in the field. The mag pouch panel features 2 pockets able to fit a standard size magazine clip and the holster fits most medium to large frame pistols.
Features & Specs of the Rothco Ambidextrous Shoulder Holster
- Two Side Release Buckles On Each Side Allows to swap positions of the holster and mag pouch with ease
- Constructed from extremely durable 600 denier polyester
- Hook and Loop straps on each side allow for belt attachment, keeping the holster in place
- The mag pouch Panel features two pockets for standard size magazine clips
- Holster Panel measures 8 1/8 inches X (4.5 inch Handle Opening X 2.5 inch Barrel Opening) X 4 1/8 inches and fits most medium to large frame pistols
- Padded back allows for comfortable long term wear
- Shoulder straps are adjustable for custom fit
California PROP 65 Warning
Warning: Products on this site may contain chemicals associated with State of California Proposition 65 warnings. Significant exposure to these chemicals is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Rothco is a manufacture of military, tactical, outdoor clothing and gear founded in 1953 to the military industry. The company has grown to be a well-known and
trusted brand for everyday use with a distribution center in New Jersey.