Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
Ascent Pant Tru-Spec 24-7 Series
The Tru-Spec Ascent pant is a great addition and it may take over as your favorite once you try them on. They are much lighter weight than the original Tru-Spec tactical cargo pant and the fabric stretches to move with you. It's made with the same slider waist that makes Tru-Specs so comfortable. The Ascent pants have a convenient drop in slot behind each pocket that will carry a full AR 30 round mag, a tool, or large cell phone. These pants are meant to be used, they have have double knee pockets on the inside of the leg with access from the seam, a gusseted crotch for free movement. 24-7 also added reinforcements on the knife/ light pocket so prevent wear out and make it easer to use. Overall, the fit is good and the lighter weight stretch fabric and teflon coating makes them great. For Law Enforcement, there is a place to clip your badge into your belt loop as an added feature. They are worth a try!
CUTTING EDGE DESIGN WITH SUPERIOR COMFORT
These pants are designed to be the next step in the evolution of the tactical pant from the fabric to the design. Cutting edge mechanical stretch 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton micro rip-stop fabric that creates superior comfort and amazing ease of movement. Treated with a Teflon® coating, this fabric is stain and fade resistant creating superior soil and moisture protection.
FEATURES & SPECS
1. Comfort slider waistband construction that eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs
2. TRU-SPEC® PRYM snap with YKK brass zipper
3. 2" wide belt loops with 2½" wide openings
4. Gusseted crotch
5. Reinforced 2½" wide front knife/flashlight utility pocket
6. Badge holder on front loop that can be used as a small concealed pocket
7. Inset cargo pockets and discrete reinforced knees for a streamline appearance
8. Easy access pocket behind each cargo pocket that accommodates most cell phones
9. Internal knee pockets for optional knee pads
The stretch waist makes the fit perfectly to size. If you are in-between sizes such as a 35" waist you can be comfortable in a 34 for example. The legs and seat are still traditional full cut.