Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
BDU Pant Woodland Tru-Spec
50/50 Nyco Cordura Rip-Stop
We proudly carry the BDU uniform pant by Tru-Spec for it's quality and durability. Loaded with all the features you need to complete the task in comfort. For the traditionalist the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000's and remains a popular favorite among many. Built to U.S. specification MIL-T-44047E. We also carry the matching BDU 50/50 NYCO Cordura Ripstop Woodland Jacket so you'll look even better!
Features & Specs of the Tru-Spec BDU 50/50 NYCO Cordura Rip-Stop Pant
- Two adjustable side tabs secured with four bartacks
- Belt loops with 2-1/4" wide opening secured with two bartacks
- Four button fly closure*
- Two front slash pockets
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof and fused pocket flaps
- Two bellowed three pleated cargo pockets with drain holes & snag proof and fused button flaps
- Felled inseam, out seam & seat seam
- Reinforced seat & knees
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
Fit & Sizing
XSmall - XLarge Short
XSmall - 5XLarge Regular
XSmall - 3XLarge Long
* Please note sizes 2XL and up are slightly higher in cost.
For additional information on sizing, see our Sizing Chart
Tru-Spec has been one of the leading suppliers of quality personal equipment, and functional clothing for military, law enforcement, Tactical and public safety markets as well as consumers with Innovation and quality. Tru-Spec brand is manufactured by Atlanco, a U.S. based company with a distribution center in Georgia.