Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
The Cooking | Fire Bottle Kit was built to be a good all-in-one cook, eat, and drink. Great for a day, overnight hike or survival prepardness. It is made using a MOLLE case to attach to your current bag or use the included shoulder strap. The MOLLE attachments straps also work as a belt loop. This kit uses a wide mouth Stainless Steel single wall bottle. We only use wide mouths so that you can boil food, make tea and purify water directly in a fire. The cap on the bottle has a large loop that also serves as a tool to lift it from a fire using a stick. We include a Stainless Steel nesting mug that may also be used as a small pot. In addition, the kit contains solid fuel tablets to use with the Commando stove or to help start a fire. Fire starting tools are plentiful in this kit including Ferro rod, matches, and a Bic lighter. (See the complete contents list below)
This kit was made with those in mind that are mostly boiling water when cooking. If you have a larger stove or other cooking, then remove the commando stove from the pouch and you have plenty of room to add a small water filter such as a Sawyer.
If you have already bought our Medium Emergency bag then all these items are included except the MOLLE case. As the bag fills up with supplies, this will help organize and make room inside. We like to think modular with lots of options.
- Wide mouth Klean Canteen Stainless Steel Bottle,
- Stainless Steel nesting mug
- LMF Spork
- Portable Purification tablets (1 bottle)
- Ferrocerium Fire Starting Rod w/Striker
- Survival Water|wind proof matches in a case
- Bic Lighter
- Commando Stove
- Solid Fuel tablets
- Choose your color of MOLLE case: BLACK, COYOTE or OLIVE from the options above
* Please note that some items may change brands or color. We will always use comparable items but availability may change slightly.