Elite 3 Day Backpack TRU-SPEC
Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
The Tru-Spec Elite 3 Day pack is a tough, durable pack. It is made of solid material either 1050D or 500 Denier fabric so it is made to endure the harshest of conditions. Most people are not using the 3-Day Elite Pack as a military combat backpack although it was designed to be. But whatever your needs, the addition of the extra features and pockets make it more of a pack that you would use on a daily basis. I am a big fan of packs that you can organize, especially on the inside. We like the stash handgun access and other pockets that make it more convenient to carry modern gear. The size is great for a EDC and gives you options. The built in rain cover is a cool bonus. In the past, we only saw these on larger outdoor packs. This pack also makes a great Bushcraft pack! We feel you will be very pleased with it's numerous features.
Large enough to carry personal gear, extra ammo and all manners of tactical gear with dozens of compartments to store all the gear you’ll need for a three day excursion. The side compression straps compress the bag down when not fully loaded and can hold longer items, like M4s, aiming stakes, or tripods securely. Covered with universal straps for adding additional pouches allowing the user to customize the bag to the use they require. We are sure you'll be happy with it. It's one tough guy, ready for multiple adventures! Get it here today, at an excellent price!
Features: (see diagram)
- Padded air mesh back panel
- Padded air mesh adjustable shoulder straps
- Concealed padded zipper pocket built into kidney pad
- Adjustable waist strap
- Reinforced grab and go handle
- Covered centered hydration tube/earphone pass through
- Side cinch straps with quick release buckle
- Universal straps covering main front compartment
- Zippered tablet pocket
- Zippered front pocket with storm flap contains an office/organizer panel and key chain holder
- Mesh water bottle/utility pouches with quick release cinch strap
- Attached rain fly stows in bottom of pack
- Large padded main compartment with rigid board for stability and support and zippered closure with storm flap
- Hydration sleeve
- Padded computer compartment that accommodates up to 17" computer
18.5"H x 13"W x 8"L (36L/2,196 cubic inch capacity)
TruSpec Elite ...