Gunshot Trauma First Aid Kit
The Gunshot Trauma Kit was designed for GSW, stab and other traumatic life-threatening injuries to help stop the bleeding until EMS can respond. If you spend time on a range or in high threat areas you should always be prepared. The medical supplies are not complicated, and can be used by most people easily. It can provide quick response with easy to use items and options based on the wound. As with all kits, if you are not very familiar with a medical trauma or first aid item, be sure to learn before you need it.
This is an excellent kit to be used at a shooting range or anywhere firearms are present or expected. It is also a great kit as part of your survival, bug out or camping gear. Always be prepared.
|1 3″ Cohesive Bandage||2 Pair BLK Nitrile Gloves|
|2 QuickClot 25g||1 Petroleum Gauze 3″|
|1 Velket Velcro Tourniquet||2 5″x 9″ Abdominal Pads|
|4 BZK Antiseptic Wipes||1 CPR Face Shield|
|1 EMT Shears||1 Vented Chest Seal|
|1 Bleedstop Bandage||8 4" X 4" Sterile Gauze|
8 × 6 × 3.5 in
How to Stop Bleeding
- Apply direct firm pressure on the cut or wound with a 4x4 gauze or bleed-stop bandage until bleeding stops.
- If blood soaks through add more gauze but don’t remove it just pack on top and apply pressure.
- If the wound is on the arm or leg, raise limb above the hart if possible.
- With clean hands wrap the wound with dressing cohesive bandage
- Do not apply a tourniquet unless the bleeding is severe and not stopped with direct pressure. Cutting off all circulation can cause damage to the limb.