Halo Chest Seal 2 Pack
Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
The Halo Chest Seal
The Halo Chest Seal is a high performance occlusive dressing designed to treat penetrating chest wounds along with securing other wound dressings. The patented hydro-gel provides superior adhesion to the wound area even when moisture, pleural fluids or blood is present. It will work on patients with heavy perspiration or very wet environments. The highly aggressive tack adhesive of the hydro-gel will enable the dressing to conform and hold to the patient's body.
Halo Chest Seals also perform without loss of adhesion in extreme temperatures. Performance tested from -40° to 150° (-40°C to 65°C).
The Halo packaging includes two seals per pack. Unique package provides four notched corners for easy opening but if opened from the top, package can be resealed if both seals are not used in treatment.
• Excellent adhesion with excessive blood or heavy perspiration
• Can be used to occlude a chest tube by folding in half twice and cutting a hole in the corner and slide over chest tube
• Large pull tab for easy removal
• Can be used to hold other dressings in place
• Durable Re-sealable Protective packaging
• Foam backing will enable the dressing to conform and hold to the patients body
• 2 seals per package
• No residue once removed
• Has been tested and designed to perform under extreme conditions with temperature ranges below 32F to over 140F
• No vent to occlude
• Apply and monitor patient
• 100% Translucent
• Three year shelf life from date of mfg
• Latex Free
• Made in the USA
- 5.5" x 8.25"
- Package dimensions: 7.5" x 10.5"
- Weight: 2 oz (each)