- Linden 6" Alloy Safety Toe Work Boot Timberland Pro
Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
Linden 6" Alloy Safety Toe Work Boot - Timberland Pro
Brown Raptek Microfiber
This handsome safety boot comes ready to tackle your work day or outdoor adventures. With Raptek microfiber for extreme durability and it's alloy safety toe, it's ready to be put to the test. It is also oil, abrasion and slip resistant and offers electrical hazard protection. It is not without comfort, however, with Anti-Fatigue Technology, it combats tired feet by absorbing shock and returning energy back to key zones of the foot so you can keep going. This shoe also has cement construction for reduced break-in time. For a list of all features, see below.
- Premium Raptek microfiber for extreme durability and protection
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Dual-density outsole/midsole for underfoot comfort and durability
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot
- All-weather thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features an abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant sole, tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours
- Single boot weight for size 9: 630 grams/1.39 pounds
* Sizes listed are Men's, for Women's sizes, see conversion chart.