Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
Medical Decompression Needle 14G x 3.25"
Lifesaving tool used by first responders in the field for treating the injured before they can be transported to a facility. This product requires proper training to avoid further patient injury or even death.
Features & Specs of the Medical Decompression Needle 14G x 3.25"
- Strong, reliable needle/catheter: 14 gauge x 3.25"
- Rugged needle/catheter protective tube
- Easy ID textured twist top with handy clip
- Easy-open container for quick access
- Cap-less flash chamber for immediate confirmation of needle placement
- Convenient, compact size
- Weight: 0.6 oz
* To insure proper use, some restrictions may apply to selling this item. This product requires proper medical training. If you do not posses the proper training, do not use it. Please contact the store for more information at (904) 725-5000.