Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
MEN'S 24-7 XPEDITION TACTICAL PANT TRU-SPEC
6.5 oz Polyester Cotton Rip-Stop
These pants are a staff pick. They are the perfect choice for a wide range of outdoor activities from tactical, hiking or as a work uniform pant. Constructed from durable 6.5 oz polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double Weave 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex functional accents, we are sure you'll be pleased with their numerous features. The TRU-SPEC Xpedition pants are like no outdoor, tactical pant or piece of military clothing you have ever worn at this price. The spandex helps the pant breath and presents chafing behind the knees. It is also placed in the back to keep you cooler and gives a lot of stretch when you bend down. Note the articulated knee. The Tru-Spec Xpedition tactical outdoor pant was really made to give you a full range of movement. We are really happy with the way the features work together.
The polyester rip-stop fabric is durable, tough and ready for the task. The 24-7 Xpedition Pant is packed with multiple comfort features make these pants a true favorite. The four way stretch flex panels in key areas, as well as the gusseted crotch provides ease in movement helping you tackle the trail and unpredictable terrain. Stay cool and comfortable in the heat with the dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow. Transport your outdoor or tactical gear safely with multiple pockets that also stretch, Internal D-rings, and carabiner loops on front belt loops to attach gear or lanyards. An additional layer of durable nylon webbing fabric on the bottom of the leg protects them from boots and the ground wear. Customize the pant cuff using the strap adjustment with snaps on the ankle cuffs and boot hooks. Whether it's a tactical pant for duty, a uniform pant or just a great outdoor pant, you'll find everything you need in the Xpedition. Constructed for functionality and comfort, these pants are built to perform.
Features & Specs of the 24-7 Xpedition Tactical Outdoor Pant
- Durable double weave fabric on the hip yoke, back of the knees and front cargo pockets
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- French fly inside zipper for added security
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Left cargo pocket has zipper closure under flap for secure storage
- Easy access DropN pocket behind right cargo pocket
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- Gusseted for ease of movement
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Back pockets – one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
- Double zipper leg opening with expandable mesh lining and venting options
- Additional layer of nylon webbing fabric for reinforced durability from boots
- Strap adjustment with snaps on ankle cuffs and boot hooks
Fit & Sizing
- 28 - 44 with 30", 32" & 34" inseams
- All of the 24-7 Series pants with a comfort slider waistband
- We also find the fit to be more modern and fitted rather than baggy.
Tru-Spec has been one of the leading suppliers of quality personal equipment, and functional clothing for military, law enforcement, Tactical and public safety markets as well as consumers with Innovation and quality. Tru-Spec brand is manufactured by Atlanco, a U.S. based company with a distribution center in Georgia.