Propper Lightweight Tactical Pant SPECIAL IR
Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
These pants are slightly imperfect.
It was hard for us to tell where they are imperfect but that is why you save so much. We have sold a thousand of these and not had any issues and after one use of training you will never know it. Propper tactical Pants have a low-profile design made of lightweight, breathable ripstop fabric, coated in DuPont™ Teflon fabric protector to repel stains and liquids. With nine pockets, an action-stretch waistband, extra-large belt loops, you can carry your gear in comfort. The seat and knees are reinforced for extra durability, while still allowing the addition of knee pads. Propper was always known as the military issue BDU or uniform and still is. Their quality is great and you will find that in these pants, as well. Even with slight imperfections, they are still better than most.
We recommend if you have not bought these to go a size up. The waist seems to run a bit small.
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton lightweight ripstop
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Low profile appearance for use both on and off duty
- Includes D-ring for keys or tools
- Extra-large belt loops designed for nylon duty belt
- Action-stretch waistband for enhanced comfort
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Zipper fly with sturdy snap closure
- Nine-pocket design
- Two cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two hook and loop back pockets with wallet “pocket in a pocket”
- Two front pockets with reinforced opening for folding knife or tool clip
- Internal openings for knee pads
- Cell phone pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two hidden coin pockets