Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
Propper Men's Stretch Rip-Stop Tactical Pant
5.6 oz 96% Nylon 4% Spandex Stretch Rip-Stop Fabric
Designed to help you tackle your work day, the Stretch Tactical Pant is made comfortable, with a stretchy material and an action-stretch waistband. It also features a DWR ((durable water repellent) finish protector for repelling stains and liquids, keeping you looking professional, all day. With plenty of pockets to carry your gear, it's also constructed with a "pocket in pocket" to prevent the wearer from sitting on their wallet. Reinforced seat and knees improve durability and resist excessive wear.
Features & Specs of the Propper Men's Stretch Rip-Stop Tactical Pant
- 5.6 oz 96% nylon / 4% spandex stretch micro ripstop
- Teflon™ fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Side elastic waistband
- Hand pockets with reinforcement
- Magazine pocket with flap closure
- Side cargo pocket with flap closure
- Reinforced knee with internal opening for pads
- Seat reinforcement pocket with internal wallet pocket
- NTOA member tested and approved
Fit & Sizing
Sizes: 30-44 Even (30,32,34,36 inseam options)
Relaxed fit - elastic waistband sits at the waist. Relaxed through hip and thigh. Straight through the leg.
Over 50 years. Over 120 million garments made started in 1967 as a single contract to make the iconic white Dixie Cup hats for the Navy. Propper is now both a leading manufacturer of equipment and clothing for the Military, Tactical, Law enforcement and consumers worldwide with a distribution center in Dickson, Tennessee.