Rothco OTG Ballistic Goggles
Don't let your vision be compromised. For excellent eye protection, Rothco’s OTG Ballistic Goggles feature 2mm thick polycarbonate lenses that meet ANSI-Z87-1 and military standards for impact protection (MIL-DTL-43511D). Regular glasses can still be worn under the goggles, comfortably and they also feature a 7/8” cut out on each side for the temples of your glasses. In addition to ballistic protection, the lenses of the safety goggles are anti-fog, anti-scratch and offer UV 400 protection. Rothco’s OTG Goggles feature top and bottom vents for breathability, 3/8” interior foam padding for long lasting comfort, and an adjustable strap with a rubber grip for a perfect and secure fit as well. The shooting goggles will make a great addition to your military and tactical gear collection.
Features & Specs of the Rothco OTC Ballistic Goggles
- Goggles Are Set to Military (MIL-DTL-43511D) And ANSI-Z87-1 Standards For Ballistic Eyewear Protection
- The OTG Goggles Have Been Specifically Designed To Fit Over Your Prescription Glasses Or Sunglasses With A 7/8” Cutout On Each Side For The Temples
- 2mm Thick Polycarbonate Anti-Fog And Anti-Scratch Lenses
- UV 400 Protection
- Moveable Hinges Allow Goggles to Stay In Place While Mobile
- Adjustable Strap With Rubber Grip For The Perfect Fit
- Top And Bottom Vents For Breathability
- Skin-Side 3/8” Foam Padding Provides Long-Lasting Comfort
- Cleaning Cloth And Cover Included To Protect Goggles When Not In Use
California PROP 65 Warning
Warning: Products on this site may contain chemicals associated with State of California Proposition 65 warnings. Significant exposure to these chemicals is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Rothco is a manufacture of military, tactical, outdoor clothing and gear founded in 1953 to the military industry. The company has grown to be a well-known and trusted
brand for everyday use with a distribution center in New Jersey.