Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
The Timberland PRO Stockdale Oxford may look like a dress shoe but is much more. This shoe can take a tough day on the job while keeping you comfortable and safe. Great features such as the seam-sealed waterproof full-grain leather upper, breathable mesh lining and PowerFit system all come together to make long hours on your feet, extremely comfortable. This professional oxford shoe has no shortage of safety features, either! Electrical hazard protection, a durable alloy toe and Gripmax rubber outsoles for oil and slip resistance will give you peace of mind so you can concentrate on getting the job done.
- Seam-sealed full-grain leather is waterproof and nonmetallic
- Alloy safety toe for shaped on TiTAN last
- Durable, lightweight non-marking Rubber Gripmax outsole provides oil and slip resistance
- Antimicrobial mesh lining help odor control
- Gripmax Wiper technology helps clean a path to make contact with a less contaminated surface
- Heel and forepart center pods for advanced underfoot performance
- ANSI/ASTM I75 & C75 Approved
- Electrical hazard rated
- PowerFit comfort system
- Roomier toe cap
- Contoured polyurethane footbed with temperature-regulating technology
Sizes: 7-12 M and W (including half sizes) and 13-15 M and W
Sizes are Please see our Shoe Conversion Chart for women's sizing.