Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
TRU-SPEC 24-7 Tactical Pant Rip-Stop
The TRU-SPEC 24-7 Original Tactical Pant is truly our best selling tactical and casual pant. It is the number one pant our staff wears daily. The 24/7 pant gives you a casual, comfortable fit with the tactical performance. We also have customers that use them as the perfect utility and work pant, travel and general cargo pant. Most people notice the comfort slider waist band first. It fits perfectly and, if you carry concealed, it works better than anything else. The slider waist will move where you need it do and not pull on your waist. The Tru-Fit also means that the rise matches in relation to the pant length causing it to be a more comfortable fit for your body type.
The material is 65/35 poly cotton rip-stop and is Teflon coated so they are resistant to staining. It will eventually wear off but lasts a long time. The material is durable and some find it heavy. We use them in Florida and they are fine most of the time. The Ascent is a lighter version but with different features. If you are using them as a work or range pant, the originals are the best and hold up for a long time.
There are 4 pockets on each side and 2 back pockets that all expand but lay flat when not in use. The leg pockets are made to hold AR or large clip mags. A small front pocket is great for a 9mil mag or cell phone and a slash pocket on the upper leg for a knife or tactical size light.
The TRU-SPEC 24-7 Tactical Pants are also known as the best fitting, most comfortable tactical pants on the market. The original 24-7 Series Tactical Pant is designed with features for professional or tactical wear. Stay comfortable with the slider waistband and secure your gear with the deep cargo pockets that are designed to accommodate a concealed weapon. The reinforced knees help resist wear and are designed with special pockets for inserting pads.
Features & Specs of the TRU-SPEC 24-7 Tactical Pant Rip-Stop
1. TRU-SPEC original PRYM snap with brass YKK zipper
2. Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs and will accommodate either paddle style or inside-the-pants holsters
3. 1½" belt loops with 2½" wide openings
4. Extra deep front pockets
5. 2-knife/accessory pockets
6. Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
7. 2-cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain 2-internal magazine compartments
8. Cell phone/magazine pocket on outside of cargo pockets
9. Double reinforced knee with built in knee pad pockets
Fit & Sizing
30 - 44 with 30", 32" & 34" inseams
30 - 54 with unhemmed inseam of 37"
*Extra charges apply for larger sizes