Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
These pants are lightweight but also super durable! They are the perfect choice for a wide range of outdoor activities from camping, climbing to hiking or even as a work uniform. Constructed from durable 6.5 oz polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double Weave 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex accents, we are sure you'll be pleased with their numerous features. The TRU-SPEC® Xpedition™ pants are like no outdoor pants you have ever worn.
Features: (See diagram above)
- Durable double weave fabric on the hip yoke, back of the knees and front cargo pockets
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- French fly inside zipper for added security
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Left cargo pocket has zipper closure under flap for secure storage
- Easy access DropN pocket behind right cargo pocket
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- Gusseted for ease of movement
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Back pockets – one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
- Double zipper leg opening with expandable mesh lining and venting options
- Additional layer of nylon webbing fabric for reinforced durability from boots
- Strap adjustment with snaps on ankle cuffs and boot hooks
28 - 44 with 30", 32" & 34" inseams
* Please note:
Color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO®.