- Womens Timberland PRO Hightower 6" Alloy Toe Work Boots
Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
Ladies, this boot is made to help you tackle those tough, long work days. Loaded with features for safety and comfort, so many hours on your feet never felt so good. The Hightower 6-inch women’s work boot features alloy safety toes, anti-fatigue footbeds, waterproof protection and all-weather outsoles that resist slipping, oils and heat. Your feet may forget they are in a work boot!
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membrane to lock out water
- Alloy safety toe shaped on women's last
- Cement construction
- Cast-metal hardware
- Antimicrobial-treated linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Weight of a single boot (size 7): 1.34 pounds
Sizes: 5.5-12 Regular
Additional product info:
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.