Need an Expert?Call: 1-904-725-5000
FREE SHIPPINGOrders $99 & Over
Not your average work shoes: Our Riveter women's work shoes feature alloy safety toes, comfy slip-on clog styling and anti-fatigue technology for all-day comfort. You can still have the professional look but with excellent durability, safety and comfort, all in one shoe!
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Built on a women's last for optimal fit and comfort
- Alloy safety toes
- Non-mutilating uppers
- Conductive all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole with polyurethane midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology footbeds
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shanks for structural support
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Weight of a single boot (size 7): .89 pounds
Sizes: 5.5-9.5M and 10-12M
Additional product information:
Alloy Safety Toe
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
All-Weather TPU Outsole
These slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.
Canadian Safety Association
Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards for Grade 1 and has a puncture-resistant plate.
Antimicrobial Odor Control
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.